Powerful Greenhouse and Outdoor Cleaner
Deep cleaning outdoor and greenhouse growing areas and irrigation lines with PACE STRIP-IT PRO during crop rotation eliminates biofilm, dirt and mineral deposits, ensuring a clean growing environment to provide a healthier start for your new crops.
Foam action of the PACE STRIP-IT PRO solution helps dislodge compacted soil and remove algae staining found on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Eliminates the environment for over-wintering pests such as fungus gnats, insects and diseases.
- With no crop damaging fumes, use to clean under benches and on walkways throughout the growing season.
- Do not over-spray solution on crops.
for irrigation lines
PACE STRIP-IT PRO can safely be injected into all types of irrigation systems to remove mineral, algae and biofilm buildup.
- Use at the beginning or end of the growing cycle to clean overhead and sub-irrigation systems.
- Dissolves mineral and biofilm build-up, reducing the risk of clogging emitters.
- For maximum cleaning, apply KLEENGROW to the precleaned surface for residual microbial and algae control.
See what PACE STRIP-IT PRO™ can do for you.
Reduce Cross-Contamination From Dirty Irrigation Lines
Inject into your irrigation system to dissolve and remove mineral and build-up.
No More Clogged Emitters
Clean lines and emitters at the same time, reducing mineral and algae build-up to a foam for easy removal by flushing out emitters.
Stop Overwintering Pests on Greenhouse Floors
Removes environment for overwintering pests such as thrips, whiteflies, and algae on ground cover, soil or gravel floors.
Improve Natural Light for Glass and Poly Greenhouses
Apply to walls and ceiling for easy pressure rinse removal of baked on soils, algae and calcium build-up.
ALWAYS CLEAN BEFORE DESINFECTING
The Pace ACBD System®
- Cleaning: Inject PACE STRIP-IT PRO into irrigation lines or manually spray a soaking solution on surfaces.
- Rinse to remove debris and detergent.
- Follow with KLEENGROW for residual microbial control.
Labels & SDS
PACE STRIP-IT PRO™
Cleaner for Greenhouses and Irrigation Lines
- 5 Gallons
- 30 Gallons
- 55 Gallons
Rates per gallon of solution (water)
Light cleaning = 1.5 to 4.0 fluid ounces
Medium cleaning = 4 to 8 fluid ounces
Heavy cleaning = 8 to 12 fluid ounces