Powerful Greenhouse and Outdoor Cleaner
Deep cleaning outdoor and greenhouse growing areas and irrigation lines with Strip-It PRO during crop rotation removes sludge, dirt and mineral deposits, ensuring a clean growing environment to provide a healthier start for your new crops.
Foam action of the Strip-It PRO solution helps dislodge compacted soil and remove algae staining found on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Eliminates the environment for over-wintering pests such as fungus gnats, insects and diseases.
- With no crop damaging fumes, use to clean under benches and on walkways throughout the growing season.
- Do not over-spray solution on crops.
for irrigation lines
Strip-It PRO can safely be injected into all types of irrigation systems to thoroughly clean the lines and emitters.
- Use at the beginning or end of the growing cycle to clean overhead and sub-irrigation systems.
- Dissolves mineral and sludge build-up, reducing the risk of clogging emitters.
- For maximum cleaning, apply PACE KleenGrow to the precleaned surface for residual microbial and algae control.
See what Strip-It PRO can do for you.
Reduce Cross-Contamination From Dirty Irrigation Lines
Inject into your irrigation system to dissolve and remove mineral and build-up.
No More Clogged Emitters
Clean lines and emitters at the same time, dissolving mineral and sludge build-up. All is reduced to a foam for easy removal when emitters are flushed.
Clean Before Overwintering
Remove baked on fertilizer and sludge build-up to start clean for the next growing season.
Improve Natural Light for Glass and Poly Greenhouses
Apply to walls and ceiling for easy pressure rinse removal of baked on soils, algae stains, and calcium build-up.
ALWAYS CLEAN BEFORE DESINFECTING
Pace ACBD System®
- Cleaning: Inject Strip-It PRO into irrigation lines or manually spray a soaking solution on surfaces.
- Rinse to remove debris and detergent.
- Follow with PACE KleenGrow for residual microbial control.
Labels & SDS
Product Information Sheet
PACE Strip-It PRO™
Cleaner for Greenhouses and Irrigation Lines
- 2.5 Gallons
- 30 Gallons
- 55 Gallons
- 275 Gallons