Prevent & Cure Crop Pathogens
The Disease & Algae Control Program is designed to prevent and cure a wide range of plant pathogens in water, on crops and on surfaces from water borne fungi to foliar and soil borne bacteria on crops or surfaces. The disease control program easily blends with standard IPM programs providing a labor-saving, economical way to control plant pathogens on crops.
As plant health advocates, we support all applications and disease claims through extensive research with universities, contract researchers and consultants. Pace recognizes the need for growers to have better tools for combatting diseases which is why our Plant Health program have been designed–to improve plant health. Research has proven we are a leader in this industry for superior, efficacious plant pathogen control.
KleenGrow,* our EPA registered broad spectrum product minimizes the need for use of multiple products to reduce disease pressure on crops. The unique mode of action, membrane disruption, provides control of fungi, bacteria and algae when applied on greenhouse ornamental crops and as a recurrent over-head or sub-irrigation drip or spray solution.
- Apply KleenGrow to foliage and soils to help prevent overwhelming crop loss resulting from plant pathogen contamination
- Add KleenGrow to your spray program for safe and effective disease control from propagation to finish
- Use KleenGrow as a pre-ship spray to provide added disease control protection during transportation in order to confidently ship your customers healthy plants
- Inject into your irrigation water to control water borne plant pathogens
- Disinfect pre-cleaned surfaces to reduce cross-contamination
KleenGrow is eco-friendly and exhibits no crop resistance. Take control of your pest management to have flexibility maintaining healthy crops under expected (or unexpected) environmental situations that could compromise plant health.
*KleenGrow is not registered as an algaecide in California
Refer to the product label and research for most up to date disease control information.