Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Cleaner
HORTI-KLOR is great for small job cleaning like growing and harvesting tools, yet effectively cleans large areas such as coolers and packing facilities.
FOR PACKING FACILITIES
Cleaning all areas in packing facilities, including coolers and condensers will help reduce produce spoilage during transportation.
- Use a foam applicator when cleaning coolers to help facilitate the soaking action on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Don’t forget to clean the condenser, including the drain pan. Condenser drain pan stays moist, so a perfect environment for mold spores to grow and blow out onto your produce.
- Always rinse to remove debris and cleaner.
For Indoor Growing Areas (CEA)
HORTI-KLOR is formulated for superior cleaning of indoor growing areas such as break rooms and locker rooms.
- Easy removal of sticky sap and produce juices on areas such as tabletops, benches, floors, and harvesting/growing tools and equipment.
- Keep growing areas clean to reduce cross-contamination and offer a safe environment for workers.
- Foaming action is great for soaking horizontal and vertical walls/floors/ceilings of enclosed areas such as coolers, growth chambers and transportation trailers.
See what HORTI-KLOR® can do for you.
Preclean with HORTI-KLOR to remove debris, then follow with KLEENGROW for at least 30 days disinfection of growing area.
Produce and Plant Cold Storage
Clean cooler walls/floor and condenser to eliminate mold spores which may reduce the shelf life of produce/plants.
Automated Sorting and Packing
Remove sap and produce juices from all packing equipment to remove environment for molds to grow.
ALWAYS CLEAN BEFORE DESINFECTING
The Pace ACBD System®
- Soak area with cleaner to remove debris.
- Rinse to remove debris and detergent.
- Disinfect precleaned surface with KLEENGROW for lasting disease control.